Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or any related ﬁeld.
MVC Version 4.0 or above
WCF and Web API
Entity Framework, Any other ORMs
Patterns : Repository Pattern, Factory Patterns
Databases: SQL Servers, Oracle, XML
Platforms and Misc: Visual Studio 2008, WPF/LINQ, IIS, Windows: XP / 2000 / NT / Server 2003/2000, MS Ofﬁce, DotNetNuke Framework (DNN 4), Photoshop usage ability
Integration: Subversions (SVN)
- -The product that you will be working with is divided into multiple modules that have been developed for the telecommunication sector.
- -The ability to logically calculate and solve solutions to how to accommodate for new products within the designed system.
- -This job will assign you with one or multiple designated modules that you are to own and develop on for APIs and iOS development. Working and understandingly pre-existing database design along with workings closely with iOS programmers and the UX team is fundamental.
- -This job may have aspects of documentation for SRS and requirement gathering and proposing.
- -Looking for individuals who can listen, brainstorm in sessions and provide out of the box and innovative ideas while communicating them via wireframes is a required strong point.
- -Hands on experience in MVC and deployments.